Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jasmine Nights




So I got these great soap samples in and one of them was called Jasmine Nights. Before I even knew when the name was I was nose glued to the wraper,blissfully sniffing away at some scent I couldn't place and loving every second of it.


I always thought I hated Jasmine. Not really sure why, but I avoided the scent faithfully.


I was out of full bar soaps and didn't bother to look at the scent of the first sample I grabbed, which of cource was the one I was scent molesting just a few moments ago. After I used up my little sample, in one shower, yes I over lathered again, I thought I should probably look to see what it was called for future ordering.


JASMINE NIGHTS! wow I like Jasmine? new to me...all I gotta say is... You must try this soap. Its smells wonderful.


This soap had great lather, and not only that my skin was so comfortable afterwards. I am very happy with this soap.


I am so glad this lady spoke to me about trying her soap. I can't even describe the scent in detail to you, you are just going to have to trust me on this one. It's a must have for the showers.
http://mybirch.etsy.com describes this bar as The enchanting fragrance of jasmine flowers, blooming in the night comes alive in this bar! A heavy white floral scent that's not overpowering. With infused Shea butter for extra moisture for your driest areas. With other skin loving oils this bar is in perfect harmony!


If you want to discover this wonderful bar of soap go to http://mybirch.etsy.com/ and don't forget to tell her Chroma sent you!


Thanks for visiting, please come back and tell me what you think of this soap.


Best Regards,

Chroma

1 comment:

Silent Whispers said...

love this soap, purchased it in August and it's certainly one of my faves, I love trying new soaps!!