Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rosemary Mint Soap week 2




New week, new soap. I started my first week before I started this blog, which is why I am already on week 2.

This week I am trying out Skin Essentials Rosemary Mint Soap. I'm loving it!

Very nice scent, mild but enough there for you to enjoy. Very relaxing scent. Just what I needed after working graveyards. I should mention when i say a mild scent I mean that it did not give me a headache, which I'm prone too when the scent is to strong. I like it when I can smell the scent comfortable, nothing is worse then a barely there scent. This soap was just the right balance.

The soap left my skin soft and comfortable, no irritations which is great! I still get a bit worried I will run into one that will bother my skin, but so far its been all good.

I guess I should not worry so much, Karen knows what she's talking about when it comes to soap. She only been making it for over 15 years!

If you are looking for something that is a touch earthy with a nice minty balance this soap is for you. I am really enjoying this combination.

If you have tried this soap or plan on trying it come back and leave a comment in my blog.

If you wish to try this soap out for yourself, you can do so by following this link to Skin Essentials shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5302646

If you don't see it there, send her a convo and see if she can list it for you. She's very accommodating.

Don't forget to tell her Chroma sent you!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: