Saturday, February 7, 2009

Peppermint Frost Lip Balm


Well I finally ran out of the lip balm I was using by mybirch. I really liked it and I think that it is worth buying in the future. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17830459


Now I am using one by Skin Essentials Called Peppermint Frost. This one had Shea Butter in it and comes with a SPF 15. I like how it feels. It goes on smooth and makes my lips feel very soft, smooth and comfortable. There is a light cool minty feeling to it as well that I really enjoy.

Skin Essentials make their lip balms with high quality Shea butter, avocado oil, and beeswax.

The balm lasts a very long time, and I find I only need to apply it a few times a day. I don't really like it when I have to reapply many times in one hour, with the store brands I always feel like my lips are dry again 20 minutes later. So I find this benefit a definite plus.

Skin Essentials offers a variety of flavor including:

Vanilla
Peppermint Frost
Latte Cream
Natural
Coconut Lemongrass
Cucumber Melon
Lime
Lime - vegan (specify vegan)

If you don't see something that tempts you, just ask Carol and if she is able to offer the flavor she will happily accommodate your request.

The essential oil (Neo Heliopan) is what gives this lip balm a SPF 15 according to the supplier of the essential oil. Most other products I've tried that contained SPF felt mucky to me, this one felt very "clean" and I couldn't tell that there was a SPF in there at all which is wonderful. Nothing like wearing a wax pack on your mouth, right? This lip balm did not feel waxy at all!

If your courious about this product, here is a link to listing. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18880174

Don't for get to tell Carol I sent you please.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: