Friday, July 3, 2009

Promo Box Collections

Hdawn, Easy123 and I decided we are going to do a collection of items from all different sellers and put up the boxes of goodies for sale with all profits going to an animal charity in Canada and one in the States.

So far its just us three contributing, we'd love to get anyone who;s interested involved. We are keeping it small for the first one. We are doing 12 boxes, price is yet to be determined, it depends on how many join in and what is donated.

I ended up being the one to collect the items, so if you are interested please contact me on Etsy and I will tell you what you need to do.

Anyone can contribute, all you need to do is donate 12 items with a business card attached to each item somehow.

Thanks,
Chroma

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im in let me know what to do, you need 12 items??

Anonymous said...

all done with making my 12 items, i will have to mail out on monday. It is a holiday here.(july 4th). love doing this kind of thing!!! so happy to help :))

Ink with Heather said...

yey!! come on peeps it is for a good cause!!!

A Thyme To Bee Comforted said...

I am in!

Natasha Designs said...

Great Idea :)

Anonymous said...

Chroma, I'm hoping you got my package!And heather great seeing you in chat this week! talk soon girls!!:))

Jeanne said...

Oh Chromosmear, May Jesus be holding you in his arms. You will be missed in the etsy chatrooms. I will be praying for you and your family.